Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happy Birthday: Alexa Chung!

Today, November 5th, is one of the most iconic women - in my book's - birthday. This woman is my absolute biggest inspirations in the world and is everything I want to pursue in life. Today is Miss Alexa Chung's 31st birthday.


I've been a huge fan of  Alexa for a while now. I remember coming home from school and watching It's on with Alexa Chung and I would absolutely adore everything about her. She is the person I look up to when I think about what I want to accomplish in my life. She is a Television presenter and host, a model and a contributing editor at British Vogue and all of these things I've dreamed of doing.

I take much of my fashion inspiration from Alexa Chung. I love how her style is sort of chilled, sort of chic, sort of cool, it has every type mixed in one style which is my style.

I also really enjoy reading her book, It, it goes deeper into her thoughts about many things and its a nice soothing read.

I made this post to just celebrate one of my biggest inspirations in my life. I hope she had a wonderful day and hopefully one day i'll be as great as her.

"Not everything happens for a reason, sometimes life just sucks." -Alexa Chung 

No comments:

Post a Comment