Wednesday, March 4, 2015

THE STYLE BITE: HALSEY

As many of you know, I am a HUGE fan of my girl HALSEY. I recently met her last October and probably cried from pcd for 3 weeks after that until her EP Room 93 came out. Ashley is an amazing performer and artist and not to mention the sweetest person I've ever met. With the changing colors of her hair and her vintage, laid back and cool style, I always look forward to see what she's going to look like daily - she never seizes to amaze me.

1. Low Res Street Chic

My favorite HALSEY outfits come from her social media photos or fan photos. She has such a chill, cool style and it works so well. I love how she can just put on a t-shirt and I am in awe of how good it looks. 




2. Shoots and Shows

Along with her Street Style looks, I also adore the looks she wears during shoots and shows. They are very similar to her Street Looks but I feel that they have a more dressed up feel which I love. 







Last thing that I need to mention is her hair. I love it. She always has a new color every other month and it always looks fantastic. My favorite would have to be her cobalt blue hair because I've never seen someone rock blue hair as well as she does. 

If you have no idea who this glorious woman is I suggest you hit her up and start jamming. 

"I will never be anything but honest." - HALSEY

No comments:

Post a Comment