Monday, February 9, 2015

Call Me, Beep Me.





Shoes & Pants - Bethany Mota Aeropostale Collection 
Turtleneck - Ann Taylor 
Trench - Michael Kors


Sometimes, I like to pretend I'm a cool cartoon character fighting off the bad guys but then reality soaks in and I realize cartoons aren't real. That doesn't mean we can't pretend though. It may not be Halloween but Kim Possible is a kick-ass character and that's something we can all agree on. I put on these army green jeans and this black turtle neck to really give it that Kim Possible vibe. I love heels and wear them almost every time I go out. I felt like these ones really added to the outfit and made it pop. Lastly, I added this trench coat for the sole purpose of the weather.

Have fun when playing with fashion. You don't always have to make it trendy and cool. If you want to put on a princess ball gown to go out to dinner, do it. If you want to take fashion inspiration from your favorite cartoon character - like me - go for it. Make fashion something enjoyable and playful. Make fashion become memories.

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless." -James Broughton 


No comments:

Post a Comment