Saturday, August 16, 2014

Review : VS Beach Sexy Instant Bronzing Tinted Lotion

Instant bronze glow? Yes, please. If you're like me and you try and try to get darker in summer naturally, but it just does not happen, you'll use and do just about anything to get it. When I first saw this item in the Victoria's Secret store I was dying to try it. It took me a little while to get it as I was always hesitant if I wanted to try it or look for a different one. Eventually, it went on sale for only ten dollars (regularly fifteen) and since Victoria's Secret is one of my all time favorite stores, I could not pass it up.

For starters, the product. This is not a self tanner. It does not last for long periods of time. It is a bronzing lotion. It is suppose to increase the look of your tan and it performs just that. It is quite amazing, comparing it to the price. It makes your skin looking bronzed and glowy. The bronzer also moisturizes the skin leaving it extremely soft and replenishing. It is very lightweight and gives a dewy finish. To add to that, it has a tropical scent that smells absolutely divine.

The lotion bottle is like any other lotion bottle that squeeze out. The product is extremely decent for the regular price. The bronzer has tons of product in it and is completely worth the price.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. I feel extra confident wearing this because it makes me feel like an actual Victoria's Secret Angel. Not only does it makes your skin look beautifully tan but also it moisturizes - it's like the best of both worlds. (Cue the Hannah Montana music)

You can purchase it in stores or online for $15.

"I think what makes someone pretty amazing is being comfortable in your own skin" -Brendan Dooling


No comments:

Post a Comment