Wednesday, May 20, 2015

THE STYLE BITE: Victoria Beckham

I think we can all agree that Victoria Beckham has one of the most stunning styles. Its mystifying how she always looks so put together and flawless at any given time. I mean, it takes me a solid 20-45 minutes to look somewhat decent. If I ever met her, I would be in so much awe that I probably could not speak.

Victoria Beckham practically has it all. A killer style, her own fashion line, and to top it off, the hottest man in the world - David Beckham. How does she do it? If I knew I'd be working my way there, but for now let's just take a look back at some of my favorite VB looks.

"It must be so hard for you, Victoria. I mean, having to decide whether to wear the little Gucci dress, the little Gucci dress, or...the little Gucci dress!"



















If I could add every outfit VB has ever worn in her lifetime to this post, I definitely would. Her style is so clean, stunning and timeless- perfect. 

"I’m smiling on the inside. I feel I have a responsibility to the fashion community.” -Victoria Beckham
















No comments:

Post a Comment