Wednesday, May 27, 2015

THE STYLE BITE: Leigh-Anne Pinnock

When Little Mix's new single Black Magic was released, I realized that I have never wrote about them and it is about time that I do! All of the girls in Little Mix have such amazing style, it is beyond me. They can sing, dance, dress- and not to mention hot. You know, I can do all those too - minus the dancing bit- could I be the newest member of Little Mix?! (Yes, I am aware that would never happen. Jokes.) To kick off my Little Mix Style Bite series, I'm going to start with Leigh-Anne Pinnock.

There is no doubt, that Leigh-Anne has not only a beautiful voice, but she also has beautiful hair, makeup, clothes and just style in general. Can we all please just soak in and enjoy the beauty that is Leigh-Anne Pinnock?

















If you didn't shed one tear throughout that I don't know what to tell you. Her style is breathtaking. If I could shop her closet, I would. Everything from head to toe is so put together and polished. I greatly admire her ability to be in a number one girl band and still have time for fashion and looking good. That takes serious dedication.

"Take the chance. Just believe and things will happen." - Leigh-Anne Pinnock
 

No comments:

Post a Comment