Tuesday, June 2, 2015

BEST DRESSED AT CFDAS

The CFDA's were held last night and everybody looks absolutely stunning. I do, however, have my choice few favorites from the night. 

Karlie Kloss


I always love Karlie's style, she always looks stunning and last night was no exception. I love the dress; it's classy yet sexy at the same time. 

Chiara Ferragni


I was not lying when I said everyone looked absolutely stunning last night. Chiara Ferragni blew me away with her look. This is one of the coolest red carpet looks I have ever seen. I am obsessed with it!


There are two things I love in life: a good jumpsuit and Gigi Hadid. When I saw Gigi wearing this metallic jumpsuit, I don't know what else went through my mind besides "She looks HOT." 

"People will stare. Make it worth their while." - Harry Winston

No comments:

Post a Comment