Friday, June 5, 2015

DELILAH



Skirt // American Eagle
 Cardigan // Forever 21
Fish Necklace // Charming Charlie


Yes, you read that right. This lovely, flowy, bohemian dress is sold as a maxi skirt. I wore this for a small shopping day with my sister and some friends. I wasn't impressed with it as a skirt so after a couple hours of dreading the thought of what I was going to wear, a light-bulb turned on in my head and I immediately turned the skirt into a dress. Needless to say, I loved it. I added a light cardigan because it was a little chilly and headed out. I loved how effortless and cute this outfit was that I became and outfit repeater and wore it again the next day.

I'm so excited for where I'm taking my blog next! I have so many things planned for these next couple of months. Stay tuned!

"Fashions fade, style is eternal." Yves Saint Laurent





No comments:

Post a Comment