Friday, January 30, 2015

Dressing Up Band Tee's

You can't go wrong with a band tee - they are the ultimate shirt. It is a symbol of who you are while helping support your favorite band or artist. Trust me, the music you listen to can tell a lot about you. Band tee's are perfect for multiple occasions because you can dress them up, yet, you can dress them down. 

We all know, from previous posts, that the Arctic Monkeys are one of my favorite band. This is one of my favorite tees for a couple of reasons: firstly, it's one my favorite band so I have to represent; secondly, it's extremely comfortable and lastly, it will work with everything in my closet. 


I love this look. It has the look of sophistication and classiness. The pleather skirt and sweater alone dresses it up but adding the jewelry and heels really sets the look.



No one likes to  put effort into their look - it's true. I think in today's society we all try to make everything look or actually be so effortless. The more put together an outfit looks the less effort it took and the more effortless an outfit looks the more effort was put into it - crazy right? I love that this outfit looks like it took me time to do, when in reality, this outfit took me seven minutes- tops. 


AM Tee - Official Merch
Fuzzy Pink Cardigan - HM 
Skirt - Forever 21 
Necklaces - Gifted 
Shoes - HM 

"Playing dress up begins at age five and never truly ends." -Kate Spade






No comments:

Post a Comment