Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Kim Kardashian West's Best Looks

Let's be honest, ever since Kim Kardashian has been linked to artist, Kanye West, she has been on everyone's fashion radar. She went from a terrifying eye shadow matches handbag matches shoes matches jewelry matches whole outfit fiasco to a look that made us say "is that all?" to finally stunning, sexy, bombshell. Even the Kardashian herself said ever since she met Kanye she dresses more "cooler." These past couple of years she has taken so many fashion risks that make all of us want to take more fashion risks. From deep plunging necklines to casual chic showstoppers, here are my top five Kim Kardashian looks. 

5. Modern Mod


This look is her indescribably stunning pick from her latest perfume launch in Melbourne, Australia. Personally, it looks like a modern take on 60's mod. I love how she paired the latex textured dress from Atsuko Kudo with the nude suede pumps - they compliment each other extremely well. The dress also suits her curvaceous figure fantastically. As well as the color flatters her skin tone. 

4. Couple Matching


I am obsessed with this Balmain his-and-hers tuxedos for two reasons: first, she pulled it off so well and secondly, it matches her husband, Kanye. Being a huge fan of Balmain, as Kimye is, I love the piece by itself. I love how she did not add any heavy jewelry and let the tux speak for itself. The shoes were perfect and did not give distraction from the dress. The way she styled her hair and makeup as well just completes the outfit flawlessly. 

3. Laid-Back Surprise


Every time I see this outfit, I am in awe. Seeing it from the front makes you think "Okay? What else is there?" but once you see the back it's like your eyes have been opened. I love how laid-back and casual this is - anyone can wear this. I love the subtle cutout in the back that makes the outfit pop. I also think that the light wash jeans really made the outfit, where as a dark wash jean - in my opinion - would not. It is simply eye-catching. 

2. Paris Paradise 


This look is gorgeous. It's like she is an angel sent from Heaven. It's flowy and it's beautiful. The high slit and low neckline work amazing together. This is what a fashion risk is. Taking two things that are supposed to only be worn at once and wearing them together. There is not much more to say besides "wow." 

1. Do I Need To Explain Myself? 


I stand with my title for this outfit. For me, this is by far Kim's best outfit. She's a mom and she's able to pull that off? Not only is the outfit beyond astounding but just look at her hair and makeup. Kim as an entire whole is absolutely perfect. We all know how I love plunging necklines and well, she pulled it off here - as always. 


Yes, Kim Kardashian has a stylist but in the end it is her decision on what she wants to wear. I take a lot of fashion inspiration from her and I firmly believe she has one of the best styles on this planet. For being a mother and a hardworking lady on the go she knows how to dress. In the end, people can hate her for whatever reason but that's not going to deny the fact that she is a fierce bombshell.

My quote is for this post will be in a gif format because it seems more necessary this way.












No comments:

Post a Comment