Sunday, January 4, 2015

MALE MODELS GALORE

I love my women models, but I feel like the male models do not get enough attention. Men in the modeling industry are mocked all the time by men in reality because modeling is "a girl thing" - which is a very naive way to think. These men are incredible for doing what they do, in a predominantly a female line of work. If I could write a book of all my favorite male models I would, but here are my top three favorites who kill me in every photo.

1. Marlon Teixeira 

As everyone knows, I am in love with Marlon Teixeira. The 6'2 Brazilian model is my favorite male model - no, not because he is incredibly attractive - well, maybe. He is definitely one of the stereotypical male models who have the nice body and are extremely attractive but there is that extra hint of something that differentiates him from the rest of the cliché male models - that is his posing style. The way he uses his body in photos is a lot different than how I've seen other male models use theirs. He has a way of taking a more "feminine" pose and turning it into something. 


2. Shaun Ross

Shaun Ross is a male model who has greatly impacted me. He is a stunning American albino model. I greatly admire how he does not let his condition get in the way of his life. He takes his condition which is looked at as something terrible and makes it beautiful. His modeling is some of the most stunning modeling I've ever seen. Ross knows body language, he knows facial expressions, he knows how to be a model. In honesty, There is not a photo of Ross that disappoints me. Shaun Ross is - for lack of a better term - walking, living and breathing art. 


3. Lucky Blue Smith 

Lastly on my list of male models, Lucky Blue Smith. I've just recently found out about Lucky Blue this past year. What I'm about to say next is not me swooning but I was blown away with the first photograph I saw of him. When I found out he was my age, that's when I wouldn't believe it. It is incredible how he is putting himself out there at such a young age. I think he has an amazing fresh, new look and in a couple years he will kill it in the business. 



"Can't women do what men can do and men can do what women can do?" -Unknown



























No comments:

Post a Comment