Friday, January 9, 2015

Dangerous.

The female body is beautiful and deserves to feel that way. I think women should be allowed to show off their assets in the best way they can, through clothing. Plunging neckline dresses play up much of women's best asset - boobs - in the classiest and sexiest way. Looking back through previous years, plunging necklines have been highly popular along the likes of Kim Kardashian, Victoria's Secret Angels, and Selena Gomez.

The Look

Dress - Ann Taylor / Blazer Coat - H&M / Shoes - H&M

When I planned this look, I wanted it to be dressed up but also wanted a casual feel to it. The incredibly jeweled dress and platforms really make this look look like it took effort. If I am going to be honest with you, this dress is backwards - yes, you heard me correctly, backwards. In the original design, the plunging happens in the back while you have a high neckline of jewels in the front but I took a look at it and thought "this would look amazing from the back" and voila. That goes to show that clothing and fashion is versatile. I added the baby pink blazer, in case of weather conditions or for those who would like to be more modest. The hair is also a big part of what makes this look relaxed. It was bed head. The day prior, I had my hair curled and woke up to this. I think it really completes the relaxed vibe.

This look would be good for a date with your significant other or for a night out with your friends. This look would also be great for those of you going to school dances like prom. If you're attending a formal event or a wedding this would look nice with a messy updo or simply just like this.

I didn't accessorize much for this outfit because the outfit already speaks for itself. I think if there were to be anymore done to this, just throw on a cute cocktail ring and grab a clutch and the outfit is complete.

This is one of my favorite looks I've styled because it is such a effortlessly sexy outfit. It took me about five to eight minutes to get this all together. It also is very daring, as fashion should be. Fashion is meant to take risks. You don't have to put a lot of effort into looking glamorous, you just have to play your cards right.

"We all want to be a little glamorous, a little playful and a little mischievous at times."  -Jason Wu


No comments:

Post a Comment