Sunday, September 7, 2014

Arctic Monkeys OOTN + Concert Pictures!



If you have kept up with my social media you definitely know that I went to the Arctic Monkey's concert the other night at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Colorado. First let me start out by saying it was the absolute best concert i've ever been to. Granted it was pouring rain, I do not think I saw one person not enjoying it. I mean I didn't really see anyone because I was just jamming out the entire time without a care in the world but when I did look around in the crowd everyone was having a blast.  I want to thank my brother for taking me to this concert. This was my birthday gift from him and I could not ask for a better brother.

OOTN
Denim & Leather Jacket - Urban Outfitters
Top - Pacsun
Jeans - BDG Urban Outfitters


CONCERT

Red Rocks Amphitheatre. 
My concert was held at Red Rocks Amphitheatre which is a gorgeous venue. My seats were general admission so at first I sat in the front but off to the right but during the concert everyone piled into the middle and it was amazing being with a whole bunch of people just jamming out to great music.    
                               
Mini Mansions








Mini Mansions opened up for Arctic Monkeys. They are kind of like the same genre as Arctic Monkeys. I've heard of them before but never got around to listen to their music. Let me say that they we're absolutely amazing live. Each band member got into the music and their performance was incredible. They did not let the pouring rain stop them. It was amazing. 




Start of Encore. 
There was an hour wait for the Arctic Monkey, just because the pouring rain soaked everything. When Arctic Monkeys came on it was probably the highlight of my life. They were more than amazing live and for the amount of concerts i've been to - which is a lot - this is by far the best concert i've been to.

Arctic Monkeys had so much energy on stage and they put so much effort into their music. Matt Helders - drummer of Arctic Monkeys - was even more incredible live. His drumming got everyone flipping hair and head banging. I honestly which I got a video of the audience because we were mesmerizing.

Alex Turner Falling In Love With Me. 







They played a lot off of every album. My favorite that they played was 505 granted that is my favorite song so it does not count. So if I had to pick another song I loved live it would be Dancing Shoes and not because Alex Turner looked in my general direction when he sang "you sexy little ..." -yes he changed the lyrics. That made me a little weak in the knees. 




Nick and Alex Jamming. 

I also enjoyed seeing Knee Socks and Balaclava and Arabella and Fluorescent Adolescent and every other song played. To Sum this up I extremely enjoyed this show. The Arctic Monkeys are incredible musicians and performers and know how to put on a great show. It was without a doubt the greatest concert I have ever been to. 

I Wanna Be Yours.



"Maybe you're going to a concert thinking you're not going to hear anything but music. But you may walk away from there with an answer to a problem that you're carrying around with you that you didn't think you were going to hear about." - Ricky Skaggs 

       




                                

No comments:

Post a Comment