Monday, September 22, 2014

Model Monday : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Sexy English model, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is one of the most known supermodels of today. Not only is she a model but an actress - starring in the Transformers series. According to models.com she is listed under The Money Girls and Top Sexiest Models.

She began in the industry when she joined an internship in London. She came back the following year to visit the company when a new agent was working and asked her if she was interested in modeling. Her first job was a Levi's ad.

Before starring in various high fashion shows and magazines, Huntington-Whiteley shot for Tommy Hilfiger and Teen Vogue. When she turned eighteen she started working for the enormous lingerie company Victoria's Secret.

Huntington-Whiteley is most famous for her runway modeling and being a Victoria's Secret Angel. Also, being apart of the Transformers series got her name out even more.

I love a lot of things about Rosie but I'm going to be very blunt and say she is the sexiest model in the world. Even when she is not trying to be stunning she is. I also believe that she has a gorgeous sense of style. It is very similar to mine which is why I am attracted to it.



"I'm not going to change my teeth or get a nose job. That manufactured perfection does nothing for me." - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 

No comments:

Post a Comment